The Town Hall building at 27 Riverside Road primarily houses the government offices for Riverside Township and the Village of Riverside. The building also has facilities of various sizes available for regular meetings and free events on weekdays and weeknights only for Standard Use by the following types of Riverside Township-based groups, subject to availability and compliance with regulations:
Community, Non-Profit, Educational, and Cultural Organizations.
- Such use is usually free, but sometimes, a fee may be charged at the discretion of the Township Supervisor.
- A Room Request form must be submitted for each use, at least 48 hours in advance for standard events listed above, other uses require at least 30 days lead time. Forms are available in the office or on the Township website.
- Meetings must end and all attendees must vacate the Town Hall by 10:00 pm for standard events.
- Priority will be given to Riverside Township-based programs and uses will be granted on an as-available basis. The Township reserves the right to alter dates, times and/or room assignments as needed due to conflicts with official Township business or unforeseen circumstances.
- The Township Supervisor has the authority to deny or cancel use in his/her discretion when deemed necessary.