The Riverside Town Hall can be a venue for community groups for fundraisers and socials, and for private events of Riverside Township residents only. Such use requires application at least 30 days in advance, and may also require certain permits from the Village of Riverside.
- Only Non-Profit Organizations (proof may be required) may hold fundraising events.
- The venue is not available to For-Profit entities.
- The Township incurs additional costs by opening the building to more events, therefore fees may be different on weekdays vs. weekends.
- The Township Supervisor reserves the right to waive fees.
- The Township board shall review each Special Use request and will limit the number of events for which it will make the facilities available, out of respect for area residents.
- Events serving alcohol require Township Board approval at a monthly board meeting.