Room 22 is located on the 2nd Floor.
- 35 Max w/tables and chairs
- 46 Max at any time, no tables and chairs
Standard Event Rental Fees
Includes Riverside Township-based Community, Non-Profit, Educational, and Cultural Organizations for regular meetings and free events.
- $0: Free Public event – educational/charitable/community groups. Scope of event may either waive or increase fee, depending on staffing and cleaning needs.
Special Event Rental Fees
Includes private parties and events with paid admission, food or alcohol. Must be a Riverside Township resident to rent. Fees apply for 6 hours of use. Additional time is subject to additional charges.
- $25: Community group – charging admission, NO food or alcohol
- $50: Private event – With or without food, NO alcohol
- $75: Private event – With food, AND alcohol
Private events serving alcohol require no license. However, a liquor permit WILL BE REQUIRED from the Village of Riverside if the event is community-based and/or open to the public. Any and all events with alcohol present must provide a host insurance showing Riverside Township as as additional insured. Such coverage is generally available through your homeowner’s insurance.
Payments must be made by Certified Check or Cash. A Personal Check is accepted only if payment is made at least 2 weeks prior to the event. The Township does not accept credit card payments. Checks should be made payable to Riverside Township.
The Township may, at its discretion, grant fee waivers