- 1st Installment 2019 Property Tax bills mailed by the Cook County Treasurer.
- 2019 Senior Freeze Exemption Renewals mailed by the Cook County Assessor.
- 2019 Senior Exemption Applications avaliable for homeowners born 1954 or earlier.
- 2020 Triennial Reassessment of Riverside Township, marking the beginning of the Cook County Assessor appeal period.
- 2019 Homeowner Exemption applications available for homeowners who purchased their homes in 2018.
- 2019 Disable Homeowner and Disabled Veterans Exemption applications available.
- March 2 – 1st Installment 2019 Property Tax bills due.
- March 11 – Riverside Township Property Assessment Appeal Seminar, 7:00 pm @ Town Hall.
- March 25th – Deadline to file 2020 Assessed Valuation Appeals with the Cook County Assessor’s Office.
- 2nd Installment 2019 Property Tax Bills mailed by the Cook County Treasurer.
- Possible beginning of 2020 Assessed Valuation Appeal Session with the Cook County Board of Review.
- August 4 – 2nd Installment 2019 Property Tax Bills Due.
- If you moved into a new home in 2020 please remember to update your Driver’s License. A Driver’s License with your current address is required for future Homeowner Exemption applications.