The Warehouse Project & Gallery is proud to be offering 30 summer positions for youth participants! All participants will receive a stipend for their work.
TWPG delivers positive social change through the arts and all projects will provide research, writing, performance and visual arts opportunities. Students of all abilities are encouraged to apply!
- 7th grade and up in August of 2019
- Available for 1-2 weekly meetings between mid-May and mid-August
- Education Poverty Project– Focusing on living and learning in poverty
- Deconstructing Consent– Focusing on understanding boundaries and consent
- Visual Arts– Designing and painting a community mural(s)
- Pop-offs– Using poetry to talk about issues that bother you
(Students may apply to work on all projects but will be chosen for 1-2)