Cook County Health is now welcoming walk-ins at all of its mass vaccination sites; appointments are no longer required.
As of April 26, all Cook County Health mass vaccination sites will be open from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, Monday through Saturday, for walk-ins. Individuals or groups who are interested in getting a vaccine can simply show up and register onsite at any of the listed locations below. The Pfizer vaccine is the only vaccine currently approved for 16-17 year olds, and as such, it is important for these individuals to walk-in or make an appointment at a Pfizer site. Individuals age 16-17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Tinley Park, 18451 Convention Center Drive (Moderna or Johnson & Johnson, age 18+)
- Matteson, 4647 Promenade Way (Pfizer, age 16+)
- River Grove/Triton College, 2000 5th Avenue (Pfizer, age 16+)
- South Holland/South Suburban College, 15800 State Street (Pfizer, age 16+)
- Des Plaines, 1155 E. Oakton Street (Pfizer, age 16+)
- Forest Park, 7600 W. Roosevelt Road (Pfizer, age 16+)
Individuals can still make appointments, if preferred, at vaccine.cookcountyil.gov or by calling (833) 308-1988, Monday – Friday from 7:00 am – 10:00 pm, and Saturday from 8:00 am – 10:00 pm. Visit https://cookcountyhealth.org/covid19-vaccine-sites/ for any updated information.
View the info flyer for walk-ins here.